Hi-Ho Huzzoo for “A Twelfth Night Feast” !
Thank you cast & crew for royally entertaining over 130 of our closest friends! A jolly good time was had by all–congratulations on a job well done!
A special thanks to our director, Dan Vivion; his assistant, Lauren Brown; vocal coach, Neely Thompson; catering and set-up, Kay White; volunteers Amy Helm, Nancy Wallace, Greg Huffman & Robie White and to B. J. O’Shea of the NSU Jazz Lab and the whole http://www.ballettechnique.net team!
Go to Print Forms to print fairy costume instructions for hip-hop classes and ballet II+, III, IV & V.
Coming attractions . . .
- We are having class on Saturday, January 22nd as scheduled. We are also having 2 make-up classes for ballet/tap I and pre-ballet/tap II, each beginning at 3:30 p.m.
- Make-up classes for this past Thursday’s canceled classes will be scheduled later.
- New Baby Ballet class for ages 2 to young 4-year-olds begins Saturday, Feb. 5th, 11-11:30 a.m. $30 a month. No special dress code.
- Parent’s Night Out, February 12th 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Sign up upstairs.
- Summer Camp Registration begins March 1st
- Irish Feis, Little Rock, April 2011! Special Irish note on Print Forms page.
- Peter Pan, The Musical, Saturday, May 7th, 7 p.m. Crescent Valley Baptist Church. Tickets go on sale April 1st!
- Registration for the 2011-2012 regular season at the performing arts academy: Priority enrollment for current students begins April 1st; new student enrollment on July 23rd. Spaces are limited.
- The Art of Living Ballet performance & master class, Saturday, June 11th.